Tool Bar

2004-09-24 03:46:44 AM
cppbuilder8
I have too many buttons on toolbar. How can I group them, so that
I can hide some of them like C++ Builder's IDE.
Thanks for help

Re:Tool Bar

Does anyone know of some help info I can read on making a toolbar in
Delphi 7? When I place a toolbar component on the form I get some
errors. So I get the feeling it isn't that simple to just place a
component on the form. The Delphi help doesn't seem to cover it.
Thanks
Greg

Re:Tool Bar

Greg Kraft wrote:
Does anyone know of some help info I can read on making a toolbar in
Delphi 7? When I place a toolbar component on the form I get some
errors.
Which toolbar component are you trying to use? What errors are you
getting?
--
-Mike (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:Tool Bar

It was an error for a unit that was left out.
I figured it out, but thanks for getting back to me!
Regards
Greg
Mike Williams (TeamB) wrote:
Greg Kraft wrote:

>Does anyone know of some help info I can read on making a toolbar in
>Delphi 7? When I place a toolbar component on the form I get some
>errors.

Which toolbar component are you trying to use? What errors are you
getting?

Re:Tool Bar

Anyone knows there is a thirt party tool bar has blue in color gradually
from bottom up ?

Re:Tool Bar

Hi Alan,
Anyone knows there is a thirt party tool bar has blue in color gradually
from bottom up ?
The TRzToolbar in Raize Components supports this functionality. There is
a UseGradients property as well as Start and Stop colors for the gradient
colors. You can find more information on our website:
www.raize.com/DevTools/RzComps
Ray

Re:Tool Bar

A>Anyone knows there is a thirt party tool bar has blue in color gradually
A>from bottom up ?
Looking for Office 2003 style?
- Toolbar 2000 (with TBX Extentions) (Freeware for non comercial use)
www.jrsoftware.org/tb2k.php
www.g32.org/tbx/index.html (Theme extentions)
www.rmklever.com/delphitbx.html (More themes)
- Developer Express Bars (Comercial)
www.devexpress.com/Products/VCL/Exbars/
- AdvToolbar (Freeware for non comercial use)
www.tmssoftware.com/ (Still in Beta version)
Regards