Determining data alignment of bcb5-compiled dll?

2003-09-05 03:05:10 AM
cppbuilder40
Hi all :
Is there a way, without having access to the original
.bpr files, what the alignment of a dll is? I'm
in random-stl-crash hell and the alignment is an
obvious culprit.
Thanks;
steve a.

Re:Determining data alignment of bcb5-compiled dll?

steve a wrote:
Hi all :

Is there a way, without having access to the original
bpr files, what the alignment of a dll is? I'm
in random-stl-crash hell and the alignment is an
obvious culprit.

Thanks;
steve a.
No, there is no way to find that out of a compiled code.
.a