Resource type mismatch

2003-10-20 10:25:21 PM
cppbuilder89
Hi,
I have a run and designtime package with some classes in it.
I have an expert package derived from TOTAWizard. If I create a class from
the BPL in the expert and delete it, then after several times
creating/deleting (not the same number!) I get a 'resource type mismatch'
error with codeguard, and the new operator returns NULL in that case.
Codeguard gives errors like:
Bad parameter: A bad memory block has been passed to the function
Function failure
Resource type mismatch: a memory block was expected
Everything is compiled without dynamic RTL.
What should I do to avoid this situation?
Wim.