F1013 Error writing output file

2004-09-27 10:19:04 PM
cppbuilder95
Hi!
BCB6 patch 4 runs in win98 provided by win4lin.
I set output directories to "e:\" for project e.bpr. The compiler compains
[C++ Fatal Error] E.cpp(50): F1013 Error writing output file
When this happen, I open a DOS window and successfully link this project
(with some obsolete .obj files) using ilink32 version 5.66. This appears
to prove that my hard drive e: has sufficient space and is writeable. IDE
does not accept e: drive, does it?
Thanks!
CN

Re:F1013 Error writing output file

BCB6 runs under Windows, an operating system whose file system is not
case-sensitive. You are not running under Windows and show mixed case
in the file names. Try again with all the same case and check with
both cases for the drive letter.
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...