Re: debugging info not working for BPLs (more notes)

2005-07-03 03:07:12 AM
cppbuilder48
When I go to my application EXE =>project options =>packages =>
runtime packages and delete the name of some packages... debugging and
stepping through source code works fine even though event log still
lists the bpl as "no debug info"...

Re:Re: debugging info not working for BPLs (more notes)

Another strange note, when I remove the name of some packages from
project options =>packages =>"runtime packages" ... I still can't
delete the BPL files or my application gives a "BPL not found" error
when run.
Also, in the Borland "modules" view, I see that the BPL's functions are
both within the EXE and listed as a seperate BPL.
Help me, I'm getting a headache from this confusion...