rollover button

2005-08-22 09:50:02 PM
cppbuilder41
Hello,
Can anybody suggest me component for rollover button. It should have
"onmouseover" and "onmouseout" events.
I'm trying to put Timage on form and use onmousemove event, but there's
no "onmouseout"..
Thank You
babylon

Re:rollover button

Look for GetCapture (API) or MouseCapture(VCL)
Tales Aguiar
"fmarka" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello,

Can anybody suggest me component for rollover button. It should have
"onmouseover" and "onmouseout" events.

I'm trying to put Timage on form and use onmousemove event, but there's
no "onmouseout"..

Thank You
babylon

Re:rollover button

"fmarka" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Can anybody suggest me component for rollover button. It should
have "onmouseover" and "onmouseout" events.

I'm trying to put Timage on form and use onmousemove event, but
there's no "onmouseout"..
You can derive a new component from your desired button and intercept the
CM_MOUSEENTER and CM_MOUSELEAVE messages. Go to www.deja.com and do
a search, sample code has been posted many times before.
Gambit

{smallsort}