Big bug? Not check space before save

2007-01-23 01:11:18 AM
cppbuilder65
Hi,
I use BCB6, when you save project if the disk has not enough space, the
IDE will save part of your CPP! If you close IDE, then your project was
breakdown!
It should check space before save, otherwise it save part only.

Re:Big bug? Not check space before save

The backup files (~cpp, etc) exist for situations like this and are a better
solution, IMO, than specialized save operations.
I think the bigger problem is doing development on a machine where disk
space is a limited commodity. Compilation of a medium-sized application can
use 100MB+. If you don't have at least 2GB free space at your disposal I'd
say it's time for a good disk cleaning or a new hard drive.
- Clayton