How can one view/change the Release/Debug active config in IDE

2006-07-29 08:37:10 PM
cppbuilder58
One nice thing in MSVS is the ability to select the Debug or Release Config
directly on the IDE desktop. I have a Project group with 42 apps, so I must
pull up each Options screen to check this....in lieu of a IDE desktop option
can I write an app to spin through the Options fields and change a
parameter...it seems to be in XML so changing would be rather easy.
Otherwise Man this new BDS C++ is TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!.....

Re:How can one view/change the Release/Debug active config in IDE

Have you tried using the "Build Configuration Manager"? Have all of your
projects open and click "Project | Build Configurations". Then change to
the appropriate configuration, click "select all" then "apply".
- Clayton

Re:How can one view/change the Release/Debug active config in IDE

Got it. Thanks.
"Clayton Arends" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Have you tried using the "Build Configuration Manager"? Have all of your
projects open and click "Project | Build Configurations". Then change to
the appropriate configuration, click "select all" then "apply".

- Clayton

{smallsort}