RAD2007 Auto update, what does it actually update?

2007-12-20 07:16:42 AM
cppbuilder28
Will it search for updates for the non-CG stuff like RaveReport?
Goran

Re:RAD2007 Auto update, what does it actually update?

Will it search for updates for the non-CG stuff like RaveReport?
Goran

Re:RAD2007 Auto update, what does it actually update?

Will probably do better in the IDE group...

{smallsort}

Re:RAD2007 Auto update, what does it actually update?

In article <4769b756$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Goran Ekstrom" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Will it search for updates for the non-CG stuff like RaveReport?
It only informs you of CodeGear published patches.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:RAD2007 Auto update, what does it actually update?

>Will it search for updates for the non-CG stuff like RaveReport?
It only informs you of CodeGear published patches.
OK, what about other "dependables" like MS SDKs?

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Goran Ekstrom" <goran!removeantispam!@closetalk.se>wrote:
OK, what about other "dependables" like MS SDKs?
AFAIK, we will only be using the auto-update feature to provide
access to installers that we have created. There should be news feeds on
the welcome page that can be used to let customers know of additional
third party updates.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:RAD2007 Auto update, what does it actually update?

>OK, what about other "dependables" like MS SDKs?
There should be news feeds on
the welcome page that can be used to let customers know of additional
third party updates.
Great!