Maximum number of records

2005-06-14 01:49:36 AM
cppbuilder78
Does anyone know what is the maximum number of records that a Table (PARADOX) can have?
My application should support 5,000 records and I am not sure the components can handle such a number
The same for the DBListBox and DBComboBox, etc.
thanks
Rob

Re:Maximum number of records

"rob kemp" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Does anyone know what is the maximum number of records that a Table (PARADOX) can have?

My application should support 5,000 records and I am not sure the components can handle such a number

The same for the DBListBox and DBComboBox, etc.

thanks
Rob
Hi Rob,
Take a look at