BCB2006 - won't open file if previously opened in different edit window

2008-02-25 12:09:55 AM
cppbuilder34
If I display a file in an additional edit window, the next time I try to
open the file by double clicking it in the project manager it will fail
to open. I must use File|Open and then it gets opened in a separate
edit window.
Anyone else came across this?

Re:BCB2006 - won't open file if previously opened in different edit window

Yes, annoying, is it not?
Larry Griffiths.