How to build for someone that doesn't have Borland

2006-05-08 01:19:58 AM
cppbuilder97
I am trying to give a program to someone who does not have Borland
Builder and when she tries to run it she either gets and error of
VCL50.BPL not found or BORLANDMM.DL not found (I am assuming she means
borlandmm.dll). The first comes when I compile with runtime and the
other without. I have not had this as an issue before and am confused.

Re:How to build for someone that doesn't have Borland

Well apparently I was missing the issue of the linker. Not only do you
have to unclick "Build with runtime packages" in Packages but under
Linker unclice "use dynamic RTL"

Re:How to build for someone that doesn't have Borland

Hi
I used a tool called process explorer (it's free), this will show al
the files which your exe app created in C++ depends on

{smallsort}