Looking for developer in Los Angeles area

2005-02-08 01:08:12 PM
cppbuilder76
Looking for developer in LA area.
Will need to customize existing C++ program.
Experience with embedding in thumb drives a plus.
Gerald Morris
email to XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Looking for developer in Los Angeles area

Gerald,
I'm sure you can find someone in LA, but if not.... you can "out source" to
Colorado <g>. We've been using C++ Builder almost exclusively for the last
5 years and have been in the business since 1984. Most of our work is
database centric with a lot of conversion work from older programs, but we
do new applications also.
Cheers,
Al
--