How to use IMSConf2.Idl from MS NetMeeting SDK?

2003-11-01 05:50:24 AM
cppbuilder52
hi there,
i'm trying to use IMSConf2.Idl from MS NetMeeting SDK in BCB.
If i include just IMSConf2.Idl in BCB project it does not do anything.
If i run MIDL for IMSConf2.Idl and then include generated files
IMSConf2_p.c
IMSConf2_h.h
IMSConf2_i.c
in my project, BCB can't compile IMSConf2_p.c file.
if i create TLB file by using VC++ and then import it to BCB project, BCB
creates wrapper and then fails to compile it
either.
So , what do i do? How can i handle it?
Regards,
Sergey Muschin

Re:How to use IMSConf2.Idl from MS NetMeeting SDK?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:50:24 -0700, "senimu" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
hi there,

i'm trying to use IMSConf2.Idl from MS NetMeeting SDK in BCB.

If i include just IMSConf2.Idl in BCB project it does not do anything.

If i run MIDL for IMSConf2.Idl and then include generated files
IMSConf2_p.c
IMSConf2_h.h
IMSConf2_i.c
in my project, BCB can't compile IMSConf2_p.c file.

if i create TLB file by using VC++ and then import it to BCB project, BCB
creates wrapper and then fails to compile it
either.
In your project you should include only
IMSConf2_h.h
IMSConf2_i.c
Other files are not needed for you. h file contains definitions of all
interfaces and _i.c file contains GUID values for interfaces.
Darko

Re:How to use IMSConf2.Idl from MS NetMeeting SDK?

Thank You, Darko.
I'll try it
Regards,
Sergey Muschin

In your project you should include only
IMSConf2_h.h
IMSConf2_i.c

Other files are not needed for you. h file contains definitions of all
interfaces and _i.c file contains GUID values for interfaces.

Darko

{smallsort}