DevArchive.com: Forums are opened

2004-01-20 06:34:46 PM
cppbuilder93
Hi all,
We are very glad to announce our Forums opening
(www.devarchive.com/forum).
Now we have forums corresponding to all sections of DevArchive.com:
=Common discussions=
The forum for common discussions related to development, without associating
to specific software tools
=.NET forum=
The forum for discussions related to .NET development
=Delphi forum=
The forum for Delphi and C++Builder related discussions
=VB/ActiveX forum=
The forum for Visual Basic and ActiveX related discussions
=Java forum=
The forum for Java related discussions
=Kylix forum=
The forum for Kylix related discussions
Authors and companies are absolutely wellcome to post their news, announces,
events, press releases etc. at the
=Company news forum=
And you are wellcome to or ask any questions regarding DevArchive.com at the
=DevArchive.com support forum=
So wellcome to visit and discuss anything regarding software development at
www.devarchive.com/forum