The mistery of the OpenLetter

2004-05-22 06:06:33 AM
cppbuilder34
After a prolong research the United Institute of the Borland C++ Builder
Users and Open Letter Expectants ( short UIBCBUOL ), have concluded that
the Open Letter is indeed the long considered inexistent Open Duration
Letter, or Quasi Letter. By its very Quantum nature the letter does
exist in the form of a particle( laying on somebody(Legal ?) desk ), and
a wave( spreading as rumor in the newsgroups ( Borland C++ non-technical
??? ) ).
There ware even theories that it may hide in a parallel universe( to
be researched what is a parallel universe; to research if it constitutes
the need of emulator; what is emulator; is Borland a m$ emulator; is
Linux a parallel universe; is the universe controlled by m$; what the
hell is an emulator ). The conclusion is that although the letter
attempted a jump to a parallel( cross
pass/crossfire(Bush/Kerry?)/trespass? ) universe(Linux/Kylix?), it
failed half the way(3/4 indeed), and remains stuck between the
universes. A Java based rescue mission codenamed CBX( C++ Builder
eXtraterrestrial ? ) was launched, but failed due to a lack of compiler
GUI library, form designer, and excess of garbage collection.
The rumor( wave form existence ), resulted in a differential(
delusion, mirage ? ), spread inside the newsgroups. The dual nature of
the letter was confirmed by the simple fact that two sources of Borland
has confirmed the existence, and they reflect each other ( check
homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/ for the reflection, and
homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/ for the
description of the wave(quantum ?) nature of the source )
If you don't see/find any Open Letter relevant information, that does
not mean the Open Letter does not exist, but indeed confirms the quantum
nature of the letter, or may be the disappearance is due to just
some(.NET/Java ?) garbage collection, as result of lack of enough( Legal
? ) live references.

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

Boian,
As a honorable member of UIBCBUOL I would like to add that despite the
Quantum nature of the Open Letter is a strong theory between us, most
accepted one, there is yet the Dark Force theory that does not exclude it
and is even co-existent with it.
You know that the Dark Force is behind the Universe Expansion and some
recent astronomical observations concluded for its existence.
This means that may be the Open Letter is forever "ahead of our parallel
universe time". When the Open Letter traverses from the another Universe to
this one, it is "shifted" ahead of our time, actually a week ahead, by the
"Dark Force". The Open Letter suffers a time expansion!
The coexistence of an upcoming Open Letter in our past and also in our
future is what it is intrigating our researchers right now.
Some of them are trying to develop an ultimate theory that unites both.
Saulo
"Boian Mitov" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem
[...]

Indeed, it is the Dark Energy that results in the expansion of the
universe, the alternative theory is the one of the two universes
following each other as sheets of paper, and periodically touching each
other ( colliding ), creating a new big bang in each, as result of some
research we believe that the CBX may have been a failed Big Bang
attempt, or may be just a supernova burst. It may however been rust a
release of a super heated gas. The Dark Mater results in some strange
gravitational behavior on close objects. It may be blamed for
potentially pulling the Open Letter toward a M$ direction, and
eventually resulting in creation of a Closed Letter, Black hole, or a
deja vu effect, as result of a circularly shaped time wrap ( commonly
known as CBX/OWL pair/time back jump ).
Saulo I. Regis wrote:
[...]

{smallsort}

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

Yes... this can be possible if you also consider that the Open Letter is
attracted by the massive, billions of dark mater "in cash", that can
tran{*word*233}e any mater in this universe.
This theory is very compreensive because admits the Open Letter existence
but explains why it cannot be read because the Black Hole captures its
light!
[...]

The Dark Cash theory ? ;-)
Boian
Saulo I. Regis wrote:
Yes... this can be possible if you also consider that the Open Letter is
attracted by the massive, billions of dark mater "in cash", that can
tran{*word*233}e any mater in this universe.

This theory is very compreensive because admits the Open Letter existence
but explains why it cannot be read because the Black Hole captures its
light!

Saulo

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

This theory can explain a lot of things!
But this theory can be denied by a sudden appearance of the Open Letter in
the skies, in a brighten form, and illuminating the future with views of
multiplatform universes from a single source of code mater.

Saulo I. Regis wrote:

>Yes... this can be possible if you also consider that the Open Letter is
>attracted by the massive, billions of dark mater "in cash", that can
>tran{*word*233}e any mater in this universe.
>
>This theory is very compreensive because admits the Open Letter
existence
>but explains why it cannot be read because the Black Hole captures its
>light!
>
>Saulo

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

I was under the impression that there was such an attempt for
illumination, namely CBX, but it failed due to the fact that indeed the
garbage collection had collected a lot of garbage into the product.
Boian

Saulo I. Regis wrote:
This theory can explain a lot of things!

But this theory can be denied by a sudden appearance of the Open Letter in
the skies, in a brighten form, and illuminating the future with views of
multiplatform universes from a single source of code mater.

Saulo

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

Oh yeah... You are right!
In fact, CBX appearance is what caused the Black Hole appearance. Let's
explain.
CBX was so bright... that it was ignited and exploded and all its matter is
being slowly absorbed by the immense Black Hole that was attracted by its
light when it appeared.
Because the Black Hole captures all light that tries to escape its {*word*108}
field.
Now we have to see the future star and its properties and in which region of
the Universe it will be formed!

Saulo I. Regis wrote:

>This theory can explain a lot of things!
>
>But this theory can be denied by a sudden appearance of the Open Letter
in
>the skies, in a brighten form, and illuminating the future with views of
>multiplatform universes from a single source of code mater.
>
>Saulo

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

May be you can explain this theory to our audience :)
Saulo
"Boian Mitov" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem
There is also the Waek Link theory ( Borland <->BCB Users ).

Boian

Saulo I. Regis wrote:

>This theory can explain a lot of things!
>
>But this theory can be denied by a sudden appearance of the Open Letter
in
>the skies, in a brighten form, and illuminating the future with views of
>multiplatform universes from a single source of code mater.
>
>Saulo

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

Well..., isn't the Borland <->Customers link called the ghostly
"marketing" ;-) ?
There are repeated rumors that indeed such think ( Borland marketing
) indeed exists, however the very existence of it may have been buried
inside the Black hole, or it may be wrapped in the OWL time wrap.
The new Borland open policy, may be an "marketing" rescue attempt
trying to unwrap the letter, and break free from the CBX gravity.
Boian

"Boian Mitov" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
There is also the Waek Link theory ( Borland <->BCB Users ).

I loved this one.
Des

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

Now you are exploring the boundaries of the knowledge.
Even science is beginning to accept the concept of a bigger entity to
explain everything.
With our Universe divided, between mater and dark mater, may be the bigger
entity will rule and the light will prevail.
Because may be a giant Black Hole is not the end of this Universe in the
mind of The One that created everything!

Saulo I. Regis wrote:

>May be you can explain this theory to our audience :)
>
>Saulo

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

The "Borlandaries" indeed ;-)
Saulo I. Regis wrote:
Now you are exploring the boundaries of the knowledge.

Re:The mistery of the OpenLetter

The "Borlandaries" indeed ;-)
In the end... The "Borlandaries"!
Saulo