MS vs. Borland

2004-07-01 05:36:17 PM
cppbuilder70
In A.D. 2101
War was beginning.
Borland Employee #1: What happen ?
Borland Employee #2: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Borland Employee #3: We get signal.
Borland Employee #1: What !
Borland Employee #3: Main screen turn on.
Borland Employee #1: It's You !!
Steve Ballmer: How are you gentlemen !!
Steve Ballmer: All your open letter are belong to us.
Steve Ballmer: You are on the way to destruction.
Borland Employee #1: What you say !!
Steve Ballmer: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Steve Ballmer: HA HA HA HA ....
Borland Employee #1: Take off every 'zig' !!
Borland Employee #1: You know what you doing.
Borland Employee #1: Move 'zig'.
Borland Employee #1: For great justice.

Re:MS vs. Borland

huh? Is this English? I don't understand it
"Thomas Edison" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In A.D. 2101
War was beginning.
Borland Employee #1: What happen ?
Borland Employee #2: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Borland Employee #3: We get signal.
Borland Employee #1: What !
Borland Employee #3: Main screen turn on.
Borland Employee #1: It's You !!
Steve Ballmer: How are you gentlemen !!
Steve Ballmer: All your open letter are belong to us.
Steve Ballmer: You are on the way to destruction.
Borland Employee #1: What you say !!
Steve Ballmer: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Steve Ballmer: HA HA HA HA ....
Borland Employee #1: Take off every 'zig' !!
Borland Employee #1: You know what you doing.
Borland Employee #1: Move 'zig'.
Borland Employee #1: For great justice.

Re:MS vs. Borland

Thomas Edison wrote:
In A.D. 2101
War was beginning.
LOL!
--
Ken
planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/kencamargo/

{smallsort}

Re:MS vs. Borland

Vaguely amusing (if somewhat incomprehensible) but please take it to
off-topic.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:MS vs. Borland

Thomas Edison wrote:
Borland Employee #2: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Lol...
For those that don't get it, do a search on google for 'someone set us up
the bomb'
--
Vesty

Re:MS vs. Borland

Thomas Edison < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:1xrl56zejb0us.6wsp1bbfgs2y
$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM :
<SNIP>
Nothing like catching a joke at the hight of its popularity....
Seriously, folks, the "all your base are belong to us" thing wasn't really
all that funny to begin with, and it gets more irritating with every lame
joke that follows.
mr_organic

Re:MS vs. Borland

On 1 Jul 2004 05:38:16 -0700, mr_organic wrote:
Nothing like catching a joke at the hight of its popularity....

Seriously, folks, the "all your base are belong to us" thing wasn't really
all that funny to begin with, and it gets more irritating with every lame
joke that follows.
...to you.
Anyway, it offers an explanation of the status of the open letter.

Re:MS vs. Borland

"mr_organic" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Nothing like catching a joke at the hight of its popularity....

Seriously, folks, the "all your base are belong to us" thing wasn't really
all that funny to begin with, and it gets more irritating with every lame
joke that follows.
Same thing for dead parrot jokes. The original Monty Python skit was mildly
amusing DECADES AGO! Not now.
I understand the need to snatch laughter out of the tomb, but please people,
dead jokes for a dead product line? That's too much sarcasm/irony even for
me.

Re:MS vs. Borland

At 11:36:17, 01.07.2004, Thomas Edison wrote:
In A.D. 2101
War was beginning.
Borland Employee #1: What happen ?
Borland Employee #2: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Borland Employee #3: We get signal.
Borland Employee #1: What !
Borland Employee #3: Main screen turn on.
Borland Employee #1: It's You !!
Steve Ballmer: How are you gentlemen !!
Steve Ballmer: All your open letter are belong to us.
Steve Ballmer: You are on the way to destruction.
Borland Employee #1: What you say !!
Steve Ballmer: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Steve Ballmer: HA HA HA HA ....
Borland Employee #1: Take off every 'zig' !!
Borland Employee #1: You know what you doing.
Borland Employee #1: Move 'zig'.
Borland Employee #1: For great justice.
LOL!
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone

Re:MS vs. Borland

At 11:49:07, 01.07.2004, Pete Fraser wrote:
huh? Is this English? I don't understand it

"Thomas Edison" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news:1xrl56zejb0us.6wsp1bbfgs2y$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>In A.D. 2101
>War was beginning.
>Borland Employee #1: What happen ?
>Borland Employee #2: Somebody set up us the bomb.
>Borland Employee #3: We get signal.
>Borland Employee #1: What !
>Borland Employee #3: Main screen turn on.
>Borland Employee #1: It's You !!
>Steve Ballmer: How are you gentlemen !!
>Steve Ballmer: All your open letter are belong to us.
>Steve Ballmer: You are on the way to destruction.
>Borland Employee #1: What you say !!
>Steve Ballmer: You have no chance to survive make your time.
>Steve Ballmer: HA HA HA HA ....
>Borland Employee #1: Take off every 'zig' !!
>Borland Employee #1: You know what you doing.
>Borland Employee #1: Move 'zig'.
>Borland Employee #1: For great justice.
Google for the entire dialog of "all your base are belong to us".
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"A hen is only an egg’s way of making another egg." -- Samuel Butler

Re:MS vs. Borland

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Nothing like catching a joke at the hight of its popularity....
>
>Seriously, folks, the "all your base are belong to us" thing wasn't
>really all that funny to begin with, and it gets more irritating with
>every lame joke that follows.

Same thing for dead parrot jokes.
Well, it seems people have different kinds of humour (we even spell it
differently <g>). I liked the one based on the dead parrot joke even
better than this one.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"One morning I shot a bear in my pajamas. How it got into my

Re:MS vs. Borland

At 12:33:50, 01.07.2004, Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:
Vaguely amusing (if somewhat incomprehensible) but please take it to
off-topic.
I guess you are not familiar with the entire "all your base are belong to
us" dialog. <g>
BTW, I hadn't noticed you had set followup, so my first reply went to
off-topic.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"The cynics are right nine times out of ten."

Re:MS vs. Borland

"Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
<snip>
"A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg." -- Samuel Butler
Hi, Rudy,
"A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms."
-- George Wald
Kirk Halgren

Re:MS vs. Borland

"Captain Jake" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
"mr_organic" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Nothing like catching a joke at the hight of its popularity....
>
>Seriously, folks, the "all your base are belong to us" thing wasn't
really
>all that funny to begin with, and it gets more irritating with every
lame
>joke that follows.

Same thing for dead parrot jokes. The original Monty Python skit was
mildly
amusing DECADES AGO! Not now.
Your opinion. You're welcome to it, but I think many people still laugh
(sides-splittingly) at Monty Python as it is timeless humour.
I understand the need to snatch laughter out of the tomb, but please
people,
dead jokes for a dead product line? That's too much sarcasm/irony even for
me.
LOL. The product line appears more dead than the humour to my eyes.
PM

Re:MS vs. Borland

"Captain Jake" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
dead jokes for a dead product line?