How to link 16-bit and 32-bit DOS extended code with BC5.02?

2004-07-06 07:49:35 PM
cppbuilder44
Hi,
has anyone heard of a way to link 16-bit legacy driver libraries into a 32-bit extended DOS application?
I am developping for an embedded device (the HHP 7200 2D scanner running GS DOS 4.01) with BC++ 5.02.
Is there some compiler mechanism that could be invoked, similar to the thunking one that lets you call 16-bit Windows code?
I doubt it may be useful but the standard DPMI 0.9 function 0x301 simulates real mode calls from within a protected mode application.
Any info much welcomed,
regards,
Joeri Spitaels