Borland OMF format

2006-02-12 02:42:21 AM
cppbuilder8
Can anyone give me some information on the Borland OMF format ?
In particular, I'm looking for a way to read the dependencies that the
compiler writes into them
Jonathan

Re:Borland OMF format

Jonathan Benedicto wrote:
Can anyone give me some information on the Borland OMF format ?

In particular, I'm looking for a way to read the dependencies that the
compiler writes into them
This may help
webster.cs.ucr.edu/Page_TechDocs/index.html

Re:Borland OMF format

At 20:02:36, 11.02.2006, Darko Miletic wrote:
Jonathan Benedicto wrote:
>Can anyone give me some information on the Borland OMF format ?
>
>In particular, I'm looking for a way to read the dependencies that
>the compiler writes into them

This may help

webster.cs.ucr.edu/Page_TechDocs/index.html
Heheh, I found the same. It would not surprise me if that describes 16
bit formats, though. It is from 1993.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.de/
"UNIX is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity."

{smallsort}

Re:Borland OMF format

Darko Miletic wrote:
This may help

webster.cs.ucr.edu/Page_TechDocs/index.html
Thank you, I'll take a look at it.
Jonathan

Re:Borland OMF format

You could also look at my OmfReader.pas from the bcc32pch IDE Plugin.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Borland OMF format

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
You could also look at my OmfReader.pas from the bcc32pch IDE Plugin.
I must confess, if I had known that your OMF reader was part of 2.55, I'd
probably never had posted. I thought that the Omf reader was only in 2.6, so
I never bothered to look for it in 2.55.
Thank you for this hint. I think that I've solved it already using these two
documents, as well as examining the file in a binary editor:
www.x86.org/ftp/manuals/tools/omf.pdf and
webster.cs.ucr.edu/Page_TechDocs/boa.txt, but I'll verify my code
against yours :-)
Jonathan