BCB 2006 and Intel Libraries (MKL, IPP, Thread..)

2006-09-12 10:59:12 AM
cppbuilder105
HI!
Has anybody used New Intel Libraries (Like MKL, IPP and Threading
tools) with new C++Builder 2006. Any good tips how to start (or not).
I should do an evaluation for this combination and also test VTune a
bit better. So any good tips and tricks would be great. Or if you feel
that this is wasty of time. Please let me know. There is plenty of
other stuff that I could do at weekend.
Regards, Qapla'
Juha Piispa
Moonsoft Oy
GM/Technical Director
Juha Piispa
Keilaranta 16a
FI-02150 ESPOO, FINLAND
MCP, CCA, CCSP, OCS
Tel. +358 (0)400 515133, Fax 0207 439501
www.moonsoft.fi/
www.moonsoft.net/

Re:BCB 2006 and Intel Libraries (MKL, IPP, Thread..)

Hi!
Has anybody used New Intel Libraries (Like MKL, IPP and Threading
tools) with new C++Builder 2006. Any good tips how to start (or not).
There is no support lib files, but you could create import libs
with implib for MKL and IPP. About threading tools, I would not try.
Alternatively you can try: www.dewresearch.com
It wrapps parts of MKL and IPP and uses that as a base
to add a lot of additional features....
Best Regards!
Atmapuri

Re:BCB 2006 and Intel Libraries (MKL, IPP, Thread..)

Thank you!