QC reported issue fixed - how to get the fixed version?

2007-07-31 08:53:28 PM
cppbuilder112
QC 37491 "access violation using static library based on STL" I reported 8/12/2007 has been marked fixed 6/13/2007 (in build
11.0.2707.7105). Is there any chance for me to get the
fixed version I have been waiting for almost a year?
Vaclav Cechura

Re:QC reported issue fixed - how to get the fixed version?

Vaclav Cechura wrote:
QC 37491 "access violation using static library based on STL" I reported 8/12/2007 has been marked fixed 6/13/2007 (in build
11.0.2707.7105). Is there any chance for me to get the
fixed version I have been waiting for almost a year?

Vaclav Cechura
That build number looks like the BCB2007 build number (or just below it). That
bug is probably fixed in BCB2007.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall.

"Vaclav Cechura" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
QC 37491 "access violation using static library based on STL" I reported 8/12/2007 has been marked fixed 6/13/2007 (in build
11.0.2707.7105). Is there any chance for me to get the
fixed version I have been waiting for almost a year?
It was a bad project import. There's a mismatch between how it's
being compiled and linked. Check which libraries are being linked and
the setting of the _RTLDLL macro.
Regards,
Lee

{smallsort}

Re:QC reported issue fixed - how to get the fixed version?

Hi:
Current BCB2007 build number is 11.0.2709.7128.
So the options are: upgrade to BCB2007 or wait for a hotfix for BCB2006
version
(I dont expect more hotfixs for BCB5/6 users).
Saludos
Sebastian
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
Vaclav Cechura wrote:
>QC 37491 "access violation using static library based on STL" I reported
>8/12/2007 has been marked fixed 6/13/2007 (in build 11.0.2707.7105). Is
>there any chance for me to get the fixed version I have been waiting for
>almost a year? Vaclav Cechura

That build number looks like the BCB2007 build number (or just below it).
That bug is probably fixed in BCB2007.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall.
(Fish)

Re:QC reported issue fixed - how to get the fixed version?

Lee Cantey < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
It was a bad project import...
It was no project import. The example project appended to QC 37491 was created from scratch including the static library. The problem was reproduced by Leo Siefert and is marked as fixed in the mentioned build.