Repainting component

2003-09-08 03:54:07 PM
cppbuilder99
Hi,
I've created a transparent TLIstView component but i have a painting
problem.
When i have on my form :
- a TImage covering the left half part of my form (with image inside)
- a TPanel covering the right half part of my form
- my TListView component on both other component (TImage and TPanel)
everything which is not on TPanel or TImage are accessible and visible. But
everything which is on other component is like hidden behind them.
For "bring to front" my Hidden part of my TListView component, i need to
click on vertical or horizontal scrollbar of my TListView...
I try to use Invalidate() to refressh the whole component part but it
doesn't work.
How could i make my component refresh or bring to front of all component ?
tia,
Alain