Re: winsock.h example

2005-06-13 07:39:21 PM
cppbuilder92
Hola Timo:
If you are using OWL you can check the example at:
\BC\EXAMPLES\OWL\CLASSES\WINSOCK.
Saludos
Sebastian
"Timo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
can some one give me any example program, whitch uses winsocks with
Borland
C++ 5 ????

i can handle winsocks with Visual Basic and Delphi.
But i need to handel it with Borlang C++ 5

Re:Re: winsock.h example

can you say me what owl is?

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: www.opera.com/m2/

Re:Re: winsock.h example

"Timo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
can you say me what owl is?
It's the Object Windows Library of visual controls that is part of
BC++ 5. Or did you really mean C++ Builder 5 in your original post? If
so, try posting your question in one of the cppbuilder forums.
--
Bruce

{smallsort}

Re:Re: winsock.h example

no i did not mean builder
borland c++ 5.x
i want to have a command line application with network connection

Timo wrote:
>BC++ 5. Or did you really mean C++ Builder 5 in your original post? If
>so, try posting your question in one of the cppbuilder forums.
no i did not mean builder
borland c++ 5.x
5.x what?
5.02?
5.5?
i want to have a command line application with network connection
The newsgroup borland.public.cppbuilder.internet.socket covers this
topic.
You might also start here, although it is a bit deep if you don't know
something about sockets.
msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
Or, here in general...
search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx
They have examples for almost every basic need.

Re:Re: winsock.h example