BC 5.02 + WIN XP PRO mouse problem in IDE

Hi all,
Hope this is the right group.
After taking up programming again. I installed BC++ 5.02 on WIN XP PRO.
I discover that the mouse is not working properly., i.e can not scroll IDE
windows with the wheel on my mouse.
And the keyboard is behaving strange sometimes.
pls help
Svante

Re:BC 5.02 + WIN XP PRO mouse problem in IDE

svante wrote:
Hi all,
Hope this is the right group.
After taking up programming again. I installed BC++ 5.02 on WIN XP PRO.
I discover that the mouse is not working properly., i.e can not scroll IDE
windows with the wheel on my mouse.
And the keyboard is behaving strange sometimes.

pls help
Svante

Hello,
BC5.02 is very old product, and does not support the mouse wheel messages.
The only way to use the wheel in it is with a mouse driver,
which translates the wheel messages to scrollbar messages.
--
Jogy
www.jogy.net/

Re:BC 5.02 + WIN XP PRO mouse problem in IDE

Yes, I personnaly use logitec product under Win2000Pro. And I can send you logitec product if you ask me by e-mail :
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Bye
Jérôme
Jogy < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
svante wrote:
>Hi all,
>Hope this is the right group.
>After taking up programming again. I installed BC++ 5.02 on WIN XP PRO.
>I discover that the mouse is not working properly., i.e can not scroll IDE
>windows with the wheel on my mouse.
>And the keyboard is behaving strange sometimes.
>
>pls help
>Svante

Hello,

BC5.02 is very old product, and does not support the mouse wheel messages.

The only way to use the wheel in it is with a mouse driver,
which translates the wheel messages to scrollbar messages.

--
Jogy
www.jogy.net/
XXXX@XXXXX.COM