procedure entry point not found

2004-12-03 06:24:06 PM
cppbuilder101
Hi,
In my app I use a package containing some components for different tasks. Actually most of them I do not use for this app. A long time all works fine. Than after having recompiled the project group with no errors at compiling time I receive an error msg (translated like): The procedure entry point "@@MyClass1@Initialize" not found in the DLL "MyPackage.bpl".
What may be the reason of this fault especially I am not using "MyClass1" for this app. I am not able to debug something beacause the msgbox is forced at a very early time point of the app start.
any help appreciated
Roland