ASM

2006-04-12 03:46:55 PM
cppbuilder28
Hi,
i wanna use assembly and write an Asm code segment but i m getting undefined
symbol Asm error , how can i use Asm in my application?
thanks

Re:ASM

Cenk wrote:
i wanna use assembly and write an Asm code segment but i m getting undefined
symbol Asm error , how can i use Asm in my application?
That has just been answered in:
borland.public.cppbuilder.students
Hans.

Re:ASM

Hans Galema wrote:
Cenk wrote:

>i wanna use assembly and write an Asm code segment but i m getting
>undefined symbol Asm error , how can i use Asm in my application?

That has just been answered in:
borland.public.cppbuilder.students
Now I saw that it was you that asked the question there. You got
an immediate answer also.
Why did't you react there ?
Hans.

{smallsort}

Re:ASM

Why did you talk too much but i DID NOT hear Hans?

Re:ASM

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:30:38 +0300, Cenk wrote:
Why did you talk too much but i DID NOT hear Hans?
Cenk,
Please be marginally more polite. Also, don't multipost.
--
Liz
Please check the newsgroup guidelines and general netiquette

Re:ASM

To know what to say we must see the code.
Please show the lines of code that generated the error. Please also show
the declaration of any variables used in those lines.
. Ed
Cenk wrote in message
news:443cb06f$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

i wanna use assembly and write an Asm code segment but i m getting
undefined symbol Asm error , how can i use Asm in my application?

Re:ASM

Cenk wrote:
[rude comment snipped]
Cenk,
nobody owes you an answer here. So, if you want help, then please, be
polite in these groups.
.a

Re:ASM

At 17:38:57, 12.04.2006, Cenk wrote:
Nobody owes me...
I cancelled your message. If you don't stop being extremely rude, I'll
cancel all following messages as well (if not someone else does it before
me), without any warning.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.de/
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that