Annoying outlook window

2004-06-01 04:21:12 AM
cppbuilder68
Hi...
I have noticed that (perhaps for security reasons) each time an application
comes to use Outlook's contacts folder (trough TOutlookApplication =) ) a
window pops up informing that there is a program trying to access that
folder. I have a Sony Ericsson Phone that sinchornizes with outlook and its
"interface program" automatically fills out the "permission form" to update
contact information without (or with minumum) user intervention...
Does anyone know how to do that?
Thans in advance..
<MortZ>.

Re:Annoying outlook window

Hi... in a recent post, I saw a link to a software that solves this
problem...
www.express-soft.com/mailmate/clickyes.html
hope its useful for someone...
<MortZ>
"Mortz" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi...
I have noticed that (perhaps for security reasons) each time an
application
comes to use Outlook's contacts folder (trough TOutlookApplication =) ) a
window pops up informing that there is a program trying to access that
folder. I have a Sony Ericsson Phone that sinchornizes with outlook and
its
"interface program" automatically fills out the "permission form" to
update
contact information without (or with minumum) user intervention...

Does anyone know how to do that?

Thans in advance..

<MortZ>.

Re:Annoying outlook window

Thanks for posting the link. These issues tend to come up more than once and
Google archives have been wonderful in that regards.
Regards,
Bruneau.

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hi...
>I have noticed that (perhaps for security reasons) each time an
application
>comes to use Outlook's contacts folder (trough TOutlookApplication =) )
>window pops up informing that there is a program trying to access that
>folder. I have a Sony Ericsson Phone that sinchornizes with outlook and
its
>"interface program" automatically fills out the "permission form" to
update
>contact information without (or with minumum) user intervention...
>
>Does anyone know how to do that?
>
>Thans in advance..
>
><MortZ>.

{smallsort}