Installing TurboPower LockBox

2004-01-03 04:46:39 AM
cppbuilder21
I'm having a problem when I try to install LockBox 2.07 design time package
in my C++ Builder 6 environment.
The design time package is opened Ok but when I try to compile it I get the
following error message
"Unable to find Package Import L207_R61.bpi"
This file is not included in the LockBox distribution files!
Am I doing something wrong?
Was someone able to install TP LockBox 2.07 in BCC 6?
Any advice is welcome!
Saulo

Re:Installing TurboPower LockBox

Saulo I. Regis wrote:
I'm having a problem when I try to install LockBox 2.07 design time package
in my C++ Builder 6 environment.

The design time package is opened Ok but when I try to compile it I get the
following error message

"Unable to find Package Import L207_R61.bpi"

This file is not included in the LockBox distribution files!

Am I doing something wrong?

Was someone able to install TP LockBox 2.07 in BCC 6?

Any advice is welcome!

Saulo

That library, along with others, is created when you compile the project
L207_r61.bpk. Then, build the other two BCB6 projects L207vc61.bpk and
L207vd61.bpk. These will produce all the libraries you need.
Be sure to make L207_r61.bpk first.
Jim Dodd
Onset Computer Corp.

Re:Installing TurboPower LockBox

Thank you Jim!
I managed to install it deleting the reference to the bpi file from inside
the package requirements window.
It then compiled, linked and installed Ok in my IDE.
Saulo

{smallsort}