ANN: EurekaLog 4.6.4 (Catch every Exception showing Line#)

2005-01-26 12:57:51 AM
cppbuilder10
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the new EurekaLog
4.6.4.
EurekaLog is the new Delphi/C++Builder add-in tool that gives to your
application (GUI, Console, Web, etc.) the power to catch every exception,
generating a detailed log of call stack (with unit, class, method and line
#), showing and sending it back to you via email (speeding up the process
of bug-locating and bug-resolving by a factor of 10).
EurekaLog represents the most advanced exception logger technology
available for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
To learn more about EurekaLog, please visit our website at:
www.eurekalog.com
To download a demo, please visit:
www.eurekalog.com/downloads.php
If you would like to purchase a new license, please visit:
www.eurekalog.com/buy.php
To see the changes visit:
www.eurekalog.com/changelog.txt
Best regards.