Imported ActiveX don't show up in the palette

2004-08-03 10:16:03 PM
cppbuilder79
Hi,
I import an ActiveX made in VB6, I use Borland C++ Builder Enterprise
5.0 sp1, when it's done, the new activeX it's not present in the
selected (during importation) palette
Does anyone have any idea ?
Pat

Re:Imported ActiveX don't show up in the palette

Did you select an existing/new package to install the component into, and if
so, is that package checked off in your project's
Project|Options|Packages|Design Packages property sheet?
Mark