Graph drawing.

2004-06-23 01:22:43 AM
cppbuilder11
I have the nodes of an oriented graph and the connections between them.What
I need to do
is to draw the graph, but I couldn't find a suitable algorithm for this.I
need an algorithm that
distributes the nodes(which are drawn as circles) evenly on the canvas, so
that the line
between them don't intersect.
Does anybody know an optimal method or algorithm to do this?
Bogdan.

Re:Graph drawing.

may TCAD can help you!
it is be good at "connections"