Where can I find a some prepared Color Palettes ?

2007-12-03 05:19:18 PM
cppbuilder113
Hi,
Where can I find a prepared Color Palettes lookup tables to use
in my application? I'm looking for some standard color palettes,
you know, that change from blue, to green, to red, to yellow and
so on.... maybe a table like this -
0 - 0xA78FA2
1 - 0xA59CA6
2 - 0xA39DA9
.
.
.
255 - 0x748DC2
where each value contain 2 digits for red, 2 for blue and 2 for
green. Where can I find a list like that that I can copy-paste
it into my code?
Thanks!

Re:Where can I find a some prepared Color Palettes ?

Hi Dan
Dan says:

Where can I find a prepared Color Palettes lookup tables to use
in my application? I'm looking for some standard color palettes,
you know, that change from blue, to green, to red, to yellow and
so on.... maybe a table like this -

0 - 0xA78FA2
1 - 0xA59CA6
2 - 0xA39DA9
Maybe You can use these:
asger-p.dk/Colors.c
Why do You want it, the pallette is ususally different
in each image, that is if there is any.
What do You want to accomplish ?
Kind regards
Asger