Invisable Forms? GUI no show!

2003-09-23 03:35:36 AM
cppbuilder41
I'm not able to see the form (GUI) in an app when created using Builder 6.0
Build 10.166 on my VIO XP Laptop.
If I build an GUI app on my VIO GRX670 Xp and move the code to my Win2k
machine, the form will not show! The application will compile and run.
The form will load and the code is editable but the Form will not display.
There is no problem going the other way from 2k to XP except if I recompile
on the XP the Form will not display on any other machine. I've tried other
XP's ME and NT's and now show. However, it all works fine as long as it
stays on the laptop. Anyone know how to correct this?
Regards!

Re:Invisable Forms? GUI no show!

"Flee" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
If I build an GUI app on my VIO GRX670 Xp and move
the code to my Win2k machine, the form will not show!
Are your screen resolutions the same on both machines? If not, did you
check that the form is simply not the edge of the screen?
Gambit