How return a array of one particular interface

2005-07-09 04:35:51 AM
cppbuilder9
How return a array of particular interface from other COM+ to my ASP page.
I want return a list of object to page and has no idea

Re:How return a array of one particular interface

"Agnaldo Póvoa" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
How return a array of particular interface from other
COM+ to my ASP page.

I want return a list of object to page and has no idea
You have two options:
1) create a SAFEARRAY of type VT_DISPATCH, and then place the SAFEARRAY into
a VARIANT.
2) create your own custom collection interface instead (this would be
better). For example:
Implementing Object Hierarchies
www.techvanguards.com/com/tutorials/objecthierarchies.asp
What you ask for does not need all of the complexity that the article
describes. Look how the IDrives and IFiles interfaces in particular are
implemented. That will give you a general idea of what you can do in your
own collection.
Gambit