Using TDateTime component...

2006-02-23 05:53:04 PM
cppbuilder79
Hello everyone...
I'm using a TDateTime component in a project as dkDate...I've figured I
can select date from dropdown calendar. But if, for example, I
increment/decrement day by pressing up/down key it is true it should
increment automatically also month and year when I'm at end/first of
month/year?
If not, do you have a suggest about making incrementing/decrementing
real date when using UP/DOWN button?
You see, I've tried to implement OnKeyDown/OnKeyUp event but it doesn't
work really good because it fires an event internally which
increments/decrements too the single value....
Thanks a lot in advance.
Ciao,
Luigi

Re:Using TDateTime component...

"Luigi Puleio" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm using a TDateTime component in a project as dkDate...
I've figured I can select date from dropdown calendar.
Use a TDateTimePicker component for that.
But if, for example, I increment/decrement day by pressing
up/down key it is true it should increment automatically also
month and year when I'm at end/first of month/year?
If you are using a TDateTimePicker, then yes, that is true.
You see, I've tried to implement OnKeyDown/OnKeyUp event
but it doesn't work really good because it fires an event internally
which increments/decrements too the single value....
Please clearify. What EXACTLY are you having a problem with?
Gambit