about Barcode Component

2004-03-01 05:58:24 PM
cppbuilder27
I want to learn about barcode system, I have try search at internet but
result many trial barcode component.
I trying to find Free Barcode Component which I can use it and implement
barcode system.
Can anyone give me information any website give free barcode component or
any developer have any free component barcode which I can use it.
Thanks,
AMG

Re:about Barcode Component

Can anyone give me information any website give free barcode component or
any developer have any free component barcode which I can use it.
Im not sure what you whant to accomplish, but if you both write the code
that shall
print the barcode and the code that shall "read" it, code39 is a good
barcode
standard. Then you just have to install a font and the start writing
(starting and
ending with a *). Nice and easy.
/Mattias

Re:about Barcode Component

"msnews.microsoft.com" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
[...] Can anyone give me information any website give free
barcode component
When I need something, the first place I always look is sourceforge.net.
sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php
~ JD

{smallsort}

Re:about Barcode Component

I've improved a great free component that will give you the possibility to
manage quite all the barcode format.
Contact me by mail and I'll send you the component
Kind regards
Mario Sernicola
"msnews.microsoft.com" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio

I want to learn about barcode system, I have try search at internet but
result many trial barcode component.
I trying to find Free Barcode Component which I can use it and implement
barcode system.
Can anyone give me information any website give free barcode component or
any developer have any free component barcode which I can use it.

Thanks,

AMG

Re:about Barcode Component

I have try to send to your email (Mario Sernicola), but everytime i sent it
and return fail.
Do you have any email Mario Sernicola?

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...