RichEdit component

2004-06-04 05:12:00 PM
cppbuilder82
Hi,
I'm looking for a richedit component which supports OLE
Regards,
Bart

Re:RichEdit component

"Bart Huls" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm looking for a richedit component which supports OLE
In what way exactly? Please be more specific. You can do OLE stuff with
the native TRichEdit component.
Gambit

Re:RichEdit component

Somehow the native TRichEdit component does not display any bitmaps.
Bart
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in
bericht news:40c04336$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"Bart Huls" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I'm looking for a richedit component which supports OLE

In what way exactly? Please be more specific. You can do OLE stuff with
the native TRichEdit component.

Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:RichEdit component

The TaeRichEdit at home.att.net/~robertdunn/Yacs.html supports
bitmaps and other OLE features.
It needs some changes for BCB6 which you can email me for....
Rgds Pete
"Bart Huls" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Somehow the native TRichEdit component does not display any bitmaps.

Re:RichEdit component

Hi Pete,
I have tested the TaeRichEdit component.
But when on a system no Printer is selected it gives an messagebox
(exception) :
There is no default printer currently selected.
Maybe you have solved this, please let me know.
I'm still using C++ Builder 5
Regards,
Bart
"Pete Fraser" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in
bericht news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
The TaeRichEdit at home.att.net/~robertdunn/Yacs.html supports
bitmaps and other OLE features.
It needs some changes for BCB6 which you can email me for....

Rgds Pete

"Bart Huls" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Somehow the native TRichEdit component does not display any bitmaps.

Re:RichEdit component

You need to create a dummy text only printer. I've not found any other way
around this.
Sorry, Pete
"Bart Huls" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi Pete,

I have tested the TaeRichEdit component.
But when on a system no Printer is selected it gives an messagebox
(exception) :

There is no default printer currently selected.

Maybe you have solved this, please let me know.
I'm still using C++ Builder 5

Re:RichEdit component

"Bart Huls" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Somehow the native TRichEdit component does not display any bitmaps.
It does when you first obtain its IRichEditOle interface via the
EM_GETOLEINTERFACE message, and then use the IRichEditOle::IntertObject()
method. I have displayed images in a standard TRichEdit before.
Gambit