StringGrid against database

2004-08-05 10:26:56 AM
cppbuilder108
I have a database, an edit box, a combobox and a stringgrid in a program.
My intention is to highlight, in the stringgrid, the matching numbers
against the numbers in the db record.
I am using StringGridDrawCell to highlight the numbers.
How can I trigger this event when I access a new db record.
Best regards..

Re:StringGrid against database

"M.A." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

How can I trigger this event when I access a new db record.
Use Invalidate to force the grid to be repainted. If you like
you can also invalidate a single cell:
RECT R = StringGrid1->CellRect( Col, Row );
::InvalidateRect( StringGrid1->Handle, &R, false );
~ JD

"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

"M.A." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>How can I trigger this event when I access a new db record.

Use Invalidate to force the grid to be repainted. If you like
you can also invalidate a single cell:

RECT R = StringGrid1->CellRect( Col, Row );
::InvalidateRect( StringGrid1->Handle, &R, false );

~ JD

Thank you

{smallsort}