How to get value of series through bottom-axis value.

2007-11-16 10:22:19 AM
cppbuilder101
Hello eveyone,
I use a TChart component, but now I wanna get value of series
through X coordinate. How can do this?
thanks in advance!
Yu xing

Re:How to get value of series through bottom-axis value.

Hi Yu Xing
Yu Xing says:
Hello eveyone,

I use a TChart component, but now I wanna get value of series
through X coordinate. How can do this?
Can You tell a little bit mor about what You are doing.
At least I don't understand what it is that You want.
Kind regards
Asger

Re:How to get value of series through bottom-axis value.

I used TChart ,I wanna to do this.
I want to get value of a TLineSeries only through x-axis value.
When I move the mouse ,I can get value of TLineSeries.
Thanks,
Yu xing

{smallsort}