Build stopped... doing something.

2008-03-07 05:06:50 PM
cppbuilder91
In C++ Builder 2007 on my machine, the "Build" command (right-click
configuration ->Build) seems to have suddenly stopped doing two things:
1) Automatically incrementing the build number (when I have that enabled),
and
2) Performing post-build steps (set to perform "Always").
It is not specific to a project. It has stopped doing these things in
general, for all of the 4 new projects I have created in the past week (that
either used auto increment build numbers or post-build steps). That's pretty
much all I know. I have no idea how to start investigating this, or why it's
not a project-specific problem. Prior to the past week, I had been noticing
that C++ Builder would randomly not perform post-build steps and/or not
increment build numbers. Only recently has it stopped working entirely;
something seems wrong with the post-build stuff, but I'm not sure what. Doe
anybody have any ideas?
Thanks,
Jason

Re:Build stopped... doing something.

"Jason Cipriani" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
[...]

By the way, I totally meant to post this in b.p.c.ide. Sorry about that.
Kind of like accidently walking into the women's bathroom. :-/
Jason