Child TForm does not focus

2003-10-24 02:35:13 PM
cppbuilder58
Hi All!
I'm having great problems with adding a form to a form.
My project consists of a main form (MDIForm), a child (MDIChild)
To the child I want to add yet another form that is set to FormStyle
fsNormal.
No matter what I do or try, the last form cannot recieve focus, or
rather it acts as it "kind of" recieves focus but it is "greyed out".
If I place buttons on the form or add event handlers it actually
recieves events.
Creating the last form as an MDIChild will not work either since I
want it embedded in the already created MDIChild and not in the
MDIForm.
Does anyony know how to solve this or have any other solution for
creating a form in an already embedded form.
Regards Daniel