Silly newbie question

2004-10-18 01:23:52 PM
cppbuilder61
I am just getting started with BCB and MYSQL. (Wish me luck)
I have the ODBC driver up and can connect to the data base with
TQuery I sent SQL statments whith no errors, But how do I get the
responce?
I told you this was silly?
If this is the wrong place to post this dont flame me just tell me the
correct location ;)
Thanks again
RB

Re:Silly newbie question