Find in MainMenu

2005-08-28 12:42:20 AM
cppbuilder35
Hi again all,
are there pre-defined MainMenus, using the "Find...", in lets say Edit or RichEdit components (in same or different forms)?
If not, is there a C++ function that can do it herself, or should I implement it myself?
Thanx in advance,
Sun

Re:Find in MainMenu

For start look at *Examples* folder of your BCB:
C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder6\Examples\Apps\FindRep\
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic