Problems with exception in TWindow::Paint

2003-07-08 03:05:05 PM
cppbuilder98
I am facing a problem when catching an exeption that occurs in Twindow -
method paint. That exception should be trapped by means of the "Try ...
Catch" block. If the exception occurs in the "try" block, it is not
catched and an application collapses. I use BC5.02 + OWLNext 6.10.

Re:Problems with exception in TWindow::Paint

"Dusan Strilka" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I am facing a problem when catching an exeption that occurs in Twindow -
method paint. That exception should be trapped by means of the "Try ...
Catch" block. If the exception occurs in the "try" block, it is not
catched and an application collapses. I use BC5.02 + OWLNext 6.10.

TWindow::Paint() can't throw an exception as it contains no code. Can you
post the code that illustrates your problem?
Regards,
Bruce