cant find lib file. How to remove

2004-09-07 03:34:59 PM
cppbuilder75
I had installed a component. But, now this component has removed from ide.
But, my old projects's bpr have contains bpi of this component. Noone of the
projects uses this component.When I make the projects, ide gives "unable to
open file 'xxx.lib'". I edit bpr files and see .lib file. I try to delete
manually from bpr. when I open the project, ide gives message: "project rule
is not found". How can I remove this unused lib file.

Re:cant find lib file. How to remove

"OKusmen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I edit bpr files and see .lib file. I try to delete manually
from bpr. when I open the project, ide gives message:
"project rule is not found".
You probably did not edit the file properly, thus leaving the file's data
syntax invalid.
Gambit

Re:cant find lib file. How to remove

File is in orginal format. I rollback the file after changes.

"OKusmen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I edit bpr files and see .lib file. I try to delete manually
>from bpr. when I open the project, ide gives message:
>"project rule is not found".

You probably did not edit the file properly, thus leaving the file's data
syntax invalid.

Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:cant find lib file. How to remove

I forgot.
After rollbacking,problem still occurs.

"OKusmen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I edit bpr files and see .lib file. I try to delete manually
>from bpr. when I open the project, ide gives message:
>"project rule is not found".

You probably did not edit the file properly, thus leaving the file's data
syntax invalid.

Gambit

Re:cant find lib file. How to remove

"OKusmen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I had installed a component. But, now this component has removed from ide.
But, my old projects's bpr have contains bpi of this component. Noone of
the
projects uses this component.When I make the projects, ide gives "unable
open file 'xxx.lib'". I edit bpr files and see .lib file. I try to delete
manually from bpr. when I open the project, ide gives message: "project
rule
is not found". How can I remove this unused lib file.
Make sure you edit the file outside the IDE with that project closed..then
try it...

Re:cant find lib file. How to remove

I try when project closed. this didn't help me