[Linker Error] Fatal Access violation. Link terminated.

2004-10-19 11:20:26 PM
cppbuilder67
I now get this on builds with or without rtl/packages and w/wo debug code.
We have just added WinXPSP2. There are other posts with similar problems. We
need this resolved quickly. Thanks in advance.We can furnish .obj/.libs,
etc...

Re:[Linker Error] Fatal Access violation. Link terminated.

Charles Leggette wrote:
I now get this on builds with or without rtl/packages and w/wo debug code.
We have just added WinXPSP2. There are other posts with similar problems. We
need this resolved quickly. Thanks in advance.We can furnish .obj/.libs,
etc...
Install update 4 AND linker update. It take it you are using BCB6, right ?

Re:[Linker Error] Fatal Access violation. Link terminated.

I installed UPD4 months ago and we r using CB6. The linker should not, I
repeat should not just terminate with no error other than 'Fatal'. This is
an indemic problem that the TeamB needs to address. If I knew how to debug
this I would. I appreciate any suggestions for getting to the bottom of
this.
"OBones" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Charles Leggette wrote:
>I now get this on builds with or without rtl/packages and w/wo debug
>code. We have just added WinXPSP2. There are other posts with similar
>problems. We need this resolved quickly. Thanks in advance.We can furnish
>.obj/.libs, etc...

Install update 4 AND linker update. It take it you are using BCB6, right ?

{smallsort}