link error of static lib

2005-06-14 10:25:04 PM
cppbuilder35
I have a project group which include two project,one is a library and the
other is a application.In the library project,i create a datamodule.and,in
the application project,i use the static lib created by the library
project.all seems perfect,but the problem is that the ide give me of error
when link the lib:can't open the http.dfm(http.dfm is of my datamodule
file).
i think it's because that the http.dfm is not linked into the lib as
resource,but how can i fix it?

Re:link error of static lib

i think it's because that the http.dfm is not linked into the lib as
resource,but how can i fix it?

Put the http form's files in the linker's path. If I remember correctly,
you must you don't need to add it to the project, but the linker needs to be
able to find it.
Mark