Re: TFrame derived class question. IDE having problems loading derivedclass in editor?

2006-05-23 04:20:11 PM
cppbuilder103
We have seen the same problem on C++ Builder 6 which was not solved by
upgrading to BDS2006.
We are currently revising our design to avoid this problem but would
certainly like to find out if a solution is available or planned.
Any info/advice would be gratefully received.

Re:Re: TFrame derived class question. IDE having problems loading derivedclass in editor?