Trouble removing .obj file from project

2007-03-20 04:26:29 AM
cppbuilder71
Hello,
I've got a BCB6 project. I used a third party component named TRTLabel.
Since it is demo version, when I build the app and try to launch my .exe
file, I got an error "Demo version. Running only inside borland ide." So I
want to get rid of this component, I've removed all #include-s in my project
files, manually opened the .bpr file with a text editor and removed all
instances of the whole RT-SCIENCE package (paths, obj files, etc..) and yet
when I build my project I constantly get a
[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'RTLABEL.OBJ'
I don't find any trace left of where is this file being referenced and I
still can't build my project. Any idea what to do?
Thank you.

Re:Trouble removing .obj file from project

finally i found an overlooked #pragma and fixed the problem. sorry for
posting.