Quality Central --- where did it go to?

2007-03-01 08:49:46 PM
cppbuilder98
I'm try to find QC 3730 -- which I presume is a Quality Central
post....where has Borland moved it to???? Search reveals no hits on the
B.com site.

Re:Quality Central --- where did it go to?

It's on the codegear site:
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
or on qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
Rgds Pete
"ActuaryOne" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
I'm try to find QC 3730 -- which I presume is a Quality
Central post....where has Borland moved it to???? Search
reveals no hits on the B.com site.

Re:Quality Central --- where did it go to?

I'm try to find QC 3730 -- which I presume is a Quality Central
You can always go to Google and search for a QC number.
Search for QC<spacce><number>
(quick way to just read a report and its comments).
--Craig

{smallsort}